Concepts of Independence pioneered the first CDPAS program back in 1980 and is one of the largest Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS) agencies in New York State. We are seeking Full Time Coordinators for our NY City and 5 satellite offices. You will work with one of our 6 regional offices. Please include a cover letter, which includes a response to the following five items:
· Title of last/current job
· Years of home care experience
· Year of experience using HHA Exchange (if any)
· Languages spoken
· Salary requirements
Bi-lingual preferred, HHA Exchange experience preferred.
Responsibilities May Include:
· Consumer & Personal Assistant (PA) intake and enrollment;
· Data entry of timesheets or Electronic Visit attendance
· Working with daily exception reports: verifying attendance and hours worked
· Requesting prior approval authorizations for new consumers and for ongoing services.
· Responding to consumer/PA issues and program related needs;
· Ensure that Consumers and PA’s are in compliance with CDPAP and DOH regulations and mandates;
· Maintain communication with Medicaid managed care plans and local Department of Social Services on any aspect relating to consumers’ services.
Salary and benefits:
Salary commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage plus prescription plan to the employee and dependents, paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and retirement plan (employer contributed and 403b).
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click Here To Apply