We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
JOIN US WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It’s made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
A day in the life…
The ideal Image Planning Project Manager is a highly adaptive individual and an expert in managing multi-channel and multi-program projects within a large, complex organization.
- Develop operational image planning with internal stakeholders.
- Implement and improve processes and workflow for image development.
- Lead image planning projects and navigate through ambiguity and find solutions.
- Identify critical program milestones and options to mitigate risks.
- Manage full image planning project lifecycle (schedule, communication, resources, featured item selection and image review).
- Manage day-to-day development of images from request through delivery of creative assets for web, mobile, email, digital advertising and print programs.
- Pro-actively build and maintain strong relationships with business and senior leadership partners.
- Manage and lead the resolution of difficult stakeholder issues.
- Understand, analyze, and act on key performance indicators to continually improve customer experiences.
- Organize and communicate complex information to wide audiences clearly and simply to drive actions.
- Represent all aspects of image planning with every level of the organization.
You own this if you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media, Marketing, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in digital & print project management across all channels, with increasing complexity and responsibility.
- Demonstrate expertise in process engineering to build and implement solutions without direction.
- Demonstrated expertise in complex project management principles.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with a deep understanding of e-Commerce and marketing success measurements and goals.
- Strong appreciation for the creative process and branded design.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to be a strong team player with experience in negotiation and team building.
- Skilled in MS Office suite.
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs and your availability.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com .
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Click Here To Apply