The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success.This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their needs. They will also work closely with sales and marketing teams to uncover new leads.
Business Development Representative Responsibilities Include:
– Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities through prospecting with potential clients via calls, email and social campaigns.
– Prospecting for net new opportunities via cold calls, emails and social campaigns.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers via marketing engines and cold prospecting.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting/exceeding sales quotas. The ideal BDR will have strong communication skills needed in cultivating relationships with customers, from first contact. You may be asked to also nurture said relationships towards closed business. The best BDR’s will have the ability to self regulate towards daily goals. If you are highly motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth in the Medical Device Space!
– Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
– Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails and social platforms
– Present our company value proposition to potential clients
– Identify customers goals, challenges and needs
– Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
– Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
– Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
– Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
– Stay up-to-date with new products/services
– Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
– Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
– Track record of achieving sales quotas
– Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
– Familiarity with MS Excel
– Understanding of sales KPI’s
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Ability to deliver engaging presentations
– Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Tech Stack Includes:
– Zoom Info
– LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,500.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Remote, work from home
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Business Development: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply