Please click on the link below in order to apply for the position.
We are looking for results-driven and customer-focused team members to add to our RollPay family of companies in the real estate, mortgage, title/escrow, and home warranty industries!
This position establishes relationships with individuals who can generate further business for the company by promoting our services.
A glimpse into what your daily responsibilities could be:
- Attends conferences, schedule one-on-one visits with clients, calling clients, hosting classes and out of the box events to create industry relationships, email management, social media management, etc.
- Manages and maintains all aspects of the sales cycle process.
- Promptly returns all calls, email, and text messages.
- Conducts seminar/presentations in real estate office as time permits and broker approves.
- Joins and actively participates in organizations that will produce leads for new business.
- Submits expense account items according to schedule.
- Meets company standards established by sales manager of open orders, closed orders, income, and market share.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who you are…
- Experienced in Title and Escrow, Home Warranty, or Mortgage industry sales preferred, not required
- Strong sales skills to be utilized developing contacts within the real estate community in order to substantially increase the company’s existing client base
- Must be adaptable to different changing requirements
- Must be aggressive in acquiring new clients
- Must be customer-focused, courteous, and professional when dealing with internal and external customers or client
- The ability to create and maintain strategic partnerships within the real estate arena
- Capable of keeping themselves on-track, motivated, and challenged
- The ability to speak professionally in public to both large and small groups of real estate agents and/or lenders
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to industry needs
- Willingness to reach out to customer leads through cold calling, appointment setting and meeting attendance
- Familiarity with CRM practices
- Strong time management and organizational skills
Why you want to work with us!
As part of the RollPay family of businesses, HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty are extending our “Bamily” all over the country! We know what you are thinking: “Bamily”…this is not a typo! It’s our business family! You’re also thinking our family dinners and reunions must be really fun. We are here to tell you…you’re right!
We are growing! Check us out online!
We have a passion for our employees and our customers, and we encourage a positive and collaborative approach to our daily routine. Relax in the ultra-lounge, play a game of pool, jam to awesome music, zoom around (safely) on hoverboards, or kick back and watch TV. Or you can wind down by using our relaxing massage chairs or fully equipped fitness center and locker rooms.
Eat snacks, think big, have a few laughs, work hard, play hard. Repeat.
- Salary $60,000-$80,000 estimated overall annual earnings, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision…and Pet Insurance (because we love your dogs as much as you do!)
- Healthy snacks, fitness center, hoverboards, pool table…you know, fun stuff.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the Bamily!
RollPay companies: HomeSmart International, Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and Platinum Home Warranty.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Fully Remote
Click Here To Apply