- Client relationship management and business development: manage client relationships, build a portfolio up to $10M, own the opportunity management cycle: Prospect-Evaluate-Propose-Close
- Client delivery assurance: collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client
- Account planning and governance: create the account plan including relationships required, opportunities to be pursued, price decisions, etc.
About Infosys Healthcare:
At Infosys we understand the industry drivers of healthcare outcomes, optimized cost along with evolving compliance needs well and have aligned our services strategy to support healthcare organizations navigate their digital journey of tomorrow. While increased cost of care, industry consolidation and regulatory compliance are few of the challenges faced by healthcare companies they are in parallel gearing up to leverage the Next Gen Technologies around Automation, AI, Analytics and digital experience. Organizations can thrust growth across the value chain through advanced technology supported business strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education and 7+ years of experience, with strong sales/relationship management/account management experience
- Significant business development and project management experience
- Experience in the relevant industry/vertical
- Track record of interacting and building relationships with CXO level client contacts
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency required, we are not able to sponsor this position at this time
- Knowledge of industry specific go-to-market solutions
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Global Delivery Model experience
- Experience managing large multi-location consulting engagement teams
- Track record as an Account Manager in a rapidly growing client relationship
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin