Cels Enterprises, Inc. (dba Chinese Laundry Footwear) is actively looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager for our new drop ship warehouse location in Hemet, California. Training for this position will be conducted at our current distribution center located in Ontario, California.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager – Hemet, CA
Department: Drop Ship Warehouse – Hemet, California
Supervising the warehouse operations in a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy, OSHA, CA-DOT and other applicable regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
1. General supervision of 20-60 reporting employees as we grow.
2. Assist reports with shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching container manifests and/or purchasing orders.
3. Record items received via appropriate computer programs (Cels400, Excel, Word) or manual log.
4. Supervise and/or move received merchandise to designated area.
5. Supervise and/or prepare future shipments (pulling, marking, labeling, scanning and staging merchandise).
6. Supervise and/or assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or relocate to staging area.
7. Examine outgoing shipments to ensure that the shipments meet carrier specifications.
8. Supervise and/or weigh and count items for distribution.
9. Supervise and/or prepare parcels for mailing.
10. Supervise and/or assist in counting of physical inventory.
11. Supervise and/or assist in product inspection and/or repairs.
12. Supervise and/or assist in repacking projects.
13. Ensure that the warehouse is accessible and safe for company personnel traffic.
1. Oversee Shipping, Receiving, Re-Pack and Inventory.
2. Make sure orders are pulled, labeled and staged on time.
3. Make sure all paperwork is returned to the main office on time.
4. Plan and execute style consolidation to maximize space.
5. Make sure containers are unloaded in a timely manner.
6. Plan floor space for incoming containers.
7. Make sure inventory counts are done on time and all necessary changes are done in the system and on the floor.
8. Coordinate with truck drivers for deliveries.
9. Order pallets.
10. Coordinate forklift repairs and maintenance of company vehicles.
11. Coordinate any warehouse related maintenance repairs, inspections etc…
Specific Job Skills:
1. Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 10lbs, frequently life and/or move up to 50lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs.
2. Good interpersonal communication.
3. Ability to read and speak English.
4. Able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
5. Certified Forklift driver.
Cels Enterprises, Inc. (dba Chinese Laundry) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply