No matter who you are or where you come from, you are welcome here. At MOD, we embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances.
Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individual spirits are celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered to provide that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
We’re growing, with more than 400 locations across 28 states, and Canada. So we’re always looking for people who demonstrate what we call the 4G’s: Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude. You’ll help us create a positive social impact in your community, making MOD an exciting place to eat and a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness®. Come be part of it.
As a MOD Pizza Squad member, you directly contribute to the success of the MOD community by presenting the MOD Pizza experience to all individuals who choose to visit our stores. At MOD, we are protectors of providing people with Super-Fast service, a memorable experience, outstanding Pizzas and Salads, and a cool environment.
We Engage & Inspire
- We have GRIT, GENEROSITY, GRATITUDE & GROWTH
- Connect with your GM and your fellow squad! Be Passionate about the vision and be instilled with confidence
- Share your knowledge with others to encourage and champion operational success
- Celebrate store success with one another
We deliver an excellent customer experience
- Get to know your customers and build community relationships
- Set the example of what an excellent, memorable customer experience looks like
- Ensure the fundamentals of hospitality (Friendly, Diligent, Speed & Accuracy) are consistently executed when you work
- Ensure you are professional during fast paced times
- Enforce all food safety prep standards and storage procedures as they are written
- Deliver safe (food safety checks), crave-able, accurate, and consistent quality food to our customers
Performance counts at MOD
- Perform at an elevated level. We work closely together to curate a MOD experience for our MOD Squad and our customers.
- Use the tools provided to ensure the store looks and feels great
- Have a real passion for people
- Reliable transportation
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- You are at least 18 years old. Check back if you are not, we want to increase opportunities for those 16 and 17 in the future!
- Food/service industry experience
- Cash-handling skills
- Problem-solving abilities
As a member of our Squad, you will be working in a kitchen environment, rotating between front and back of house. This requires walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing and pulling to handle or move objects weighing up to 50 pounds. You will also be asked to operate hand-held appliances and simple kitchen equipment (industrial can opener, dough press, industrial dishwasher, etc.). Depending on the location, you may need to go up and down stairs. The ability to communicate and exchange information with coworkers and others is also required. The ability to comply with all public health requirements, including wearing a mask, is required.
- High noise levels due to operations, customers and overhead music (including, but not limited to, rock, punk and alternative)
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on store (varied weather conditions are expected)
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. We all may be assigned other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Want to help us spread MODness™? Apply today!
MOD welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders. MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Key words: restaurant, cook, line cook, dishwasher, cashier, register, customer service, fast food, busser, server, waitress, waiter, pizza, entry level, kitchen, prep
Click Here To Apply