About Mosaic:Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.
Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
About the Associate Director position:
Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. Our nurses help people with disabilities lead healthy lives, voice their needs, and find and develop a caring community. It is satisfying, life-changing work.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, this position is responsible for ensuring that all services are operated in compliance with regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
Responsibilities and Duties of Associate Director:
- Overseeing service delivery and the programmatic process
- Supervision of assigned staff.
- Assists with the overall operation of the agency, including human resources, financial management, and staff development.
- Assumes responsibility for operations in the absence of the Executive Director.
Requirements and additional skills needed for Associate Director position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or a related field.
- Minimum of five, prefer 7 years of experience in a related field.
- Supervisory or management experience required.
- Previous successful experience in budget management and human resources is helpful.
- Some states may require QMRP certification and experience in an ICF/DD.
- Ability to drive strategy, culture and create the vision which aligns with agency
- Ability to lead change within department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and be flexible
- Ability to inspire tomorrow’s possibilities
- Ability to navigate different technology
Click Here To Apply