Crème de la Crème is looking for passionate, energetic, and caring Cook to join our quickly growing team!
As a Crème de la Crème Cook, you will spend your days:
· Overseeing all operations of the kitchen according to state and health regulations, and Crème guidelines.
· Working in conjunction with the Director to create school menus that meet state regulations and Crème guidelines.
· Ordering and shopping for items for the kitchen, laundry, housekeeping, Infant room, and more.
· Preparing and delivering meals and snacks to classrooms in a timely manner according to schedules.
Your benefits as one of our full-time staff include:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Discounted child care
· Paid time off
· Life insurance
· 20 hours of paid professional development through the Childcare Education Institute
We’d love to hear from you if:
· You have a desire to work with young children and their families
· You have prior experience working in a kitchen in a school or child care center
· You have a high school diploma or higher
· Maintain current Food & Sanitation Certification per state licensing
The information contained in this document is not intended to be an “All-Inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. Crème de la Crème reserves the right to modify any or all job descriptions as it becomes necessary or appropriate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world.
For more information about Crème de la Crème, visit our website at www.cremedelacreme.com.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
To keep our Team Members, Students, & Families as safe as possible, we require:
Every person in the school 13 years or older is required to wear a mask at all times. Every person is temperature checked at the door before entering the school. And more.
- culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply