About Cobra Plastics/Silgan Dispensing:
Silgan Dispensing engineers, designs and manufactures highly engineered dispensing solutions including: trigger sprayers, pumps, aerosol actuators, and dispensing closures. Our dispensing solutions have wide ranging applications in global consumer end markets including: personal care, beauty, fragrance, home cleaning, food, lawn & garden, and healthcare. Silgan Dispensing acquired Cobra Plastics in early 2020. Specifically, Cobra Plastics injection molds caps for cans including spray paint, shaving cream, and a variety of other uses.
Silgan Dispensing operates twenty seven offices or manufacturing facilities in eleven countries with division headquarters located in Richmond, VA.
Silgan Dispensing is searching for a safety focused Molding Manager in Macedonia, OH to directly manage 16 direct reports and indirectly manage 80+ employees. The right candidate will be a highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter. We are looking for a proactive supervisor with strong communication and problem solving skills to be responsible for the direction, coordination and evaluation of their team while maintaining safety standards, all organizational policies and applicable laws. The right candidate will have Lean Manufacturing experience, is driven to succeed and safety focused.
How You Will Impact Silgan Dispensing Systems:
· Monitor safety conditions/behaviors on the production floor.
· Oversee execution of molding operations, schedules, and equipment movements.
· Manage personnel: safety, scheduling, coaching/development and training.
· Lead daily production meetings to review KPI’s and establish action items accordingly.
· Collect and analyze production data/reports using graphs, spreadsheets and software. Report to plant-level management in daily meetings.
· Use Lean Manufacturing tools and knowledge to lead or participate in Kaizen events. Find and implement solutions that comply with industry and governmental standards.
What You Need to Succeed:
· Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution and/or 5 – 10 years of related experience and/or training. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Experience with IQMS preferred.
· Proven computer skills including ability to create and interpret spreadsheets and reports.
· Supervisory experience in a manufacturing setting.
· Knowledge of the fundamentals of Lean Manufacturing preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- United States (Required)
Click Here To Apply