POSITION TITLE:Mesquite Line Cook
REPORTS TO:Kitchen Manager
At Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar we pride ourselves on ENERGY, FUN and putting our EMPLOYEES FIRST! As a valued Cook, you are the backbone of what makes Tumbleweed the best place to eat. Whether you are grilling over our signature mesquite wood, slicing, dicing, or mixing, you are the one preparing our irresistible foods and why our guests keep coming back.
If this sounds like you, then apply now because opportunity and good times are calling your name!
Working at Tumbleweed means…
Creating an awesome experience for every guest that makes them want to come back again and again
Serving irresistible food and drinks
Working with an amazing team
Taking pride in your work and in the brand
Starting every day with a fresh start and positive attitude
Striving for success and enjoying a culture that is fun, motivating and passionate
What we offer…
Highly competitive earning opportunities its a WIN WIN
Career opportunities and development – we want you to grow and succeed!
Healthcare and wealth (401K) plan – your health and future matters to us!
Recognition and anniversary program – we value YOU!
Dining Discount – great way to enjoy those BIG BOLD FLAVORS!
Formal training programs – learning is everything!
Flexible scheduling – we care about your life outside of work too!
Vacation – everyone needs a break!
Thanksgiving and Christmas days off – enjoy with your family!
Relaxed work attire – comfort makes you feel good!
Great team culture that is committed to our core values: Be Real. Do Right. Bring Joy. Give Thanks.
NOTE: Benefits available upon meeting eligibility requirements
The Tumbleweed Line Cook is responsible for preparing orders for the guests in a Timely & Professional manner, while maintaining the standards of Quality, Freshness & Eye Appeal.
- Maintain the MESQUITE FIRE at proper levels to ensure proper cooking surface on the grill.
- Prepare dinners and other foods to SPECIFICATIONS.
- The COORDINATION of all food to the EXPO
- Operate the Kitchen in a manner that demonstrates the highest regard for the SAFETY and
SANITATION of all equipment and persons in the area.
- Monitor the preparation of food to ensure QUALITY, TEMPERATURE, TASTE and EYE
APPEAL to meet Tumbleweed standards.
- Perform the work necessary to open and close the Kitchen EFFICIENTLY.
- Monitor the flow of supplies to the line to ensure NO DELAYS in PRODUCTION.
- Maintain Tumbleweed standards of personal CLEANLINESS and HYGIENE.
- Know all the Menu items, ingredients and portions thoroughly.
- Follow the rules of ROTATION, CLEANLINESS, STORAGE and use of food.
- Perform other tasks as required.
ADHERE TO TUMBLEWEED SANITATION STANDARDS.
Specific Skills and Qualities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
- Capable of following precise instructions.
- Shows a real, personal concern for quality.
- Places a high value on Teamwork.
- Demonstrates a concern for good personal appearance and hygiene.
- Has a high value on teamwork.
- Has a high tolerance for frustration and distraction
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin or any other legally protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Brand: Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill & Margarita Bar
Address: 899 Hebron Road Heath, OH – 43056
Property Description: 31 – Heath
Property Number: 31
Click Here To Apply