At Silver Star Automotive Group, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity. Our employees are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity. Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business to provide total customer satisfaction. If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid Vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Discounts on products and service
- Conducts vehicle test drives and ensures all speed limits all other rules of the road are followed.
- Continuously learns about product updates, features, accessories, and inventory and their benefits to the customer.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; and explaining warranties and services.
- Helps customers with vehicle selection and promotes model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies.
- Helps facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements.
- Learns to overcome objections, ask for the sale, negotiate price, complete sales or purchase agreement, and explain and offer warranties service and finance.
- Maintains accurate sales documentation.
- Maintains high CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index)
- Maintains an owner follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, an promotions.
- Negotiates sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion.
- Prospects daily for potential customers and maintains consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Provides sales management information by completing required reports.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as required.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and be devoted to guaranteeing satisfaction to our customers.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with the dealerships standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Organized and friendly personality
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Consistent record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Valid Vehicle Salesperson License – Modify for position
- Driving positions require that employees be insurable under the Company’s auto insurance policy, which is available only to employees 19 or more years of age. If hired for a driving position, applicants will be required to confirm that they are at least 19 years of age..
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Click Here To Apply