Help enrich the lives of seniors by becoming a Dietary Cook on the Windcrest on Van Dorn Assisted Living located in Lincoln, NE This position is part-time and works every other weekend/holiday. Cooks prepare and serve meals for assigned shifts in appropriate portions. Includes preparing raw food, staples, proper serving sized in a timely manner.
- Prepares and serves meals for assigned shifts in appropriate portions. Includes preparing raw food, staples, proper serving sized in a timely manner.
- Maintains sanitation standards are required by all licenses and regulations. Cleans work areas, utensils, and equipment with the assistance of other employees.
- Ensures that all inventories are rotated according to dates and is fresh when served. Notifies Food Service Director when supplies are needed.
- Stores food and checks supplies upon delivery in absence of the Food Service Director.
- Encourages feedback from resident, guests, and staff to seek ways of improving food quality and service
- Supports other departments as part of the team and continually strives to improve overall resident satisfaction
- Provides good communication to all involved in providing services to residents, guests, etc.
- Other duties that are assigned
Ideal candidate will:
- Provide exceptional customer service and care
- Must be able to work flexible hours depending on business needs
- Have reliable transportation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances
- 401k retirement savings plan and employer matching*
- Paid time off*
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Click Here To Apply