Lalor Family Dental is a growing, multi-office dental practice bringing over 50 years of experience in the dental field. A Dental Assistant helps the doctors to make the patient’s experience smooth, efficient, and care-free. The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment is required. No prior dental experience necessary- training will be provided!
Looking for career-focused individuals with positive attitudes and a patient-centered mindset.
Company-paid training to earn New York State Certification as an Expanded Function Dental Assistant. One year opportunities also available for recent graduates while they apply for dental or medical school.
IDEAL SKILL SET & EXPERIENCE:
- A highly capable individual who is results-focused
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Extremely hard working and thrives in a demanding environment
- Believes in a patient-centered approach to customer service in the dental environment
- Demonstrates innovative approaches to problem-solving
- Experience leading others in the previous position, on a sports team, or through a club/organization
- Takes responsibility
- Serves with integrity
- Engages fully in everything you do
- Has or is currently pursuing an associate’s degree or higher in any field
About our company:
- family owned
- opportunities for advancement
- Health and Dental benefits
- Certified a Great Place to Work for 2020 Click here to learn more!
Lalor Family Dental is an equal opportunity employer. No person is unlawfully excluded from consideration for employment because of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, gender dysphoria, marital or family status, pregnancy, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, arrest or conviction record, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally protected class or status. Furthermore, we will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment of our employees by co-workers, supervisors, customers, or vendors. This commitment extends to our policies on recruiting, advertising, hiring, placement, promotion, training, transfer, wages, benefits, termination and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
Click Here To Apply