Full Time Opportunity for a Technologist CT in our Radiology, Journal Center
Overview of Position: Performs Computed Tomography imaging procedures. May provide clerical support to assigned department to include but not limited to maintaining records, answering phones and scheduling appointment. Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety. Participation in Compliance and other important training is a condition of employment.
- Performs Computed Tomography imaging procedures. Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
- Administers contrast media accurately under direction of the Radiologist both manually and with pressure injector.
- Assists with biopsy and drainage procedures in CT in conjunction with Interventional Department.
- Provides clerical support to include but not limited to maintaining records, answering phones and scheduling appointments.
- Maintains credentialing and/or licensure.
- Participates and attends departmental meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required – Associates Degree in Radiologic Sciences or equivalent.
- Preferred – Bachelor of Science Degree;
- Preferred – One (1) year experience as a Radiologic Technologist.
- Preferred – One (1) year experience as a CT Technologist
- Required: Current BLS, Certification, Radiologic Technologist License issued by State of NM, ARRT (CT) Certification or must be obtained within one year of hire. .
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Basic Computer skills; Proficient with pressure injectors; CT biopsy procedures; Cross sectional anatomy; Sterile techniques and patient monitoring. Radiation safety.
Careers with Optum. Here’s the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Click Here To Apply