JOB TITLE: Healthcare Communications Specialist- DHA
The Healthcare Communications Specialist will support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Strategic Communications office with the management of publicly and internally shared information, public affairs, media, and social media for the healthcare organization.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Healthcare Communications Specialist will develop and promote the healthcare organizations� priorities and provide awareness to the public. The position will be responsible for:
- Public relations and information output to the public
- Issuing press releases and media requests
- Generating and administering the management of social media requests including analysis
- Creating advertisements and press releases
- Planning and executing public relations events
- Developing, editing, and publishing public relations documents
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor�s Degree Required
- 5 years relevant experience with communications campaigns, public affairs, social media management
- Experience supporting healthcare organizations
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Secret Clearance or higher
- Public Health or health care administration experience or expertise
- Experience with DHA, VHA or DoD or other federal health agency
- Comfort working at client offices and participating in internal corporate quality assurance processes
WORK LOCATION: Falls Church, VA
KEY WORDS : Public Health, Public Affairs, Social Media, Advertising #MON
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customer�s toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the company�s hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Click Here To Apply