We are seeking an experienced Dental Office Manager to join our expanding team. Our office strives to ensure that adequate access to dental care is available for patients of all ages, demographics, and dental needs. We have modified our clinical operations to reflect current public health standards including employee PPE (N95 masks, face shields and gowns) and adjunct infection control modalities (HOCL fogging and air filtration units).
Dental Office Manager Qualifications:
- Experience overseeing more than one dental office
- 3+ years’ of experience working in a dental office
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferable
Dental Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Respond efficiently to patient and doctor needs and inquiries.
- Ensure the delivery of quality dental care to patients.
- Resolve patient issues in accordance with company policies and procedures, healthcare regulations, and dental board standards.
- Manage patient scheduling and direct patient traffic flow.
- Present treatment plans to patients.
- Organize and present financial arrangements to patients.
- Arrange payment schedules with patients.
- Oversee the processing of dental claims.
- Coordinate with dental insurance companies to ensure claims are paid.
- Manage specialist referral process.
- Recruit and select office staff to meet operational requirements.
- Train, develop, and manage staff performance to meet standards.
- Determine staff schedules and ensure operational standards are met.
- Manage employee relations and make certain staff have the necessary resources and support.
- Monitor and maintain the office budget.
- Organize and oversee supply purchases, equipment upgrades, and operations expenses.
- Complete administrative functions including bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll, and invoice processing.
- Oversee collections and accounts receivable.
- Write business correspondence and reports.
- Run and analyze management reports.
- Support marketing and promotion initiatives.
- Maintain patient data according to regulations and company policies.
- Ensure that records are stored securely and in compliance with privacy and security regulations.
- Take responsibility for the appearance and functionality of the office.
- Maintain facilities and equipment in accordance with hygiene and safety regulations including OSHA.
If you meet the above qualifications for our Dental Office Manager position, please apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 – $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- dental office management: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply