We are seeking an energetic, organized, and goal-driven manager for an established national multi-family property management company to join our team in Austin! As Community Manager, you will be responsible for the financial success of our residential multi-family property, while delivering quality, attentive management for our residents. The perfect candidate must have strong customer service and management skills and must also possess a strong sense of urgency and adaptability to a fast-paced and changing environment. If you have a successful track record of accomplishments in on-site apartment management, then we want to meet you! Apply now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities, and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the Regional Director and property owner
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Recording resident data such as traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity
- Hiring, training, motivating, and supervising staff
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in on-site property management preferred
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Yardi
- Strong bookkeeping and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Superior customer service skills
- Effective mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) a plus!
- Must comply with Westdale’s COVID-19 health and safety measures
We offer competitive pay and great benefits!
- Vacation paid time off
- Personal sick paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical insurance benefits
- Dental insurance benefits
- Company-paid life insurance benefit
- Optional supplemental and dependent life insurance benefits
- . . .and more!
This is a great opportunity you do not want to miss! Apply today!
Work Days: Monday- Friday
Work Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Required License or Certification: Valid TX Driver’s License
Our application process includes criminal background checks and drug screens.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- TX Driver’s License (Required)
- Certified Apartment Manager (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply