Jobox is revolutionizing the $600B home service industry through innovative, user-focused B2B technology. Being in stealth mode enables us to fly under the radar, yet for the thousands of service technicians that have joined us, we’ve already had a profound impact on their businesses. If you strive in a mission-driven and hyper-growth company making a tangible difference in people’s lives, Jobox is the right place for you.
You will be a key member of the Finance team to help develop and drive company revenue and operation strategy. You will drive streamlined financial reporting and Ad Hoc analysis to provide greater insight to our business & operation status. This is a very critical role that will help significantly shape the next chapter of growth for Jobox.
- Create financial management reports to systematically track company Booking, Revenue, Gross Margin and related segment breakdown metrics
- Build detailed financial models that track and analyze Costs of Revenue, Contribution Margin and their impact on the company’s overall performance
- Identify and highlight business risks and opportunities – specific to revenue
- Implement revenue recognition rules and build revenue AR best practices
- Manage demand partner payout process, Identify inconsistencies or errors on payments and resolve them through collaborating closely with operational teams
- Manage cross-functional projects to drive operational excellence around revenue AR and billing processes
- Build financial models for deal structuring in target evaluations for M&A activities
- Help drive and update the monthly revenue forecast and annual strategic plan processes
- Conduct market research, aggregate large datasets and turn it into information to support critical decision-making processes, such as pricing, customer acquisition and churn etc.
- Manage Finance BI projects and/or financial system implementations
- Ad hoc projects as assigned and back up other Finance team members as needed
- Professional Attributes/Work Ethics: strong communication skills (Oral and Written), detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, innovative, self-motivated, decisive, accountable, and committed to excellence and high standards
- BA/BS degree or higher in quantitative fields such as Finance or Econometrics is required. MBA in Finance/Strategy is desirable.
- Minimum 6 years of experience preferably with FinTech, B2B Marketplace companies or high growth tech start-ups in Finance or analytics role, at least 4 years of revenue recognition and revenue forecast experience
- Advanced Google Docs and Google Spreadsheet skills
- Deep understanding of financial modeling, statistical analysis & predictive modeling with Big Data
- Fluency with data, analytics and visualization technologies (We primarily use SQL, Python & Chartio)
- Consistently makes sound judgment calls when presented with difficult decisions, especially when only partial information is available
- Prior experience implementing financial planning and billing systems
- Competitive salary with a generous equity package
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
Click Here To Apply