Busy Family Practice located in Lansdale, PA is looking for a full/part time Certified/Registered Medical Assistant to assist physicians and nurse practitioners.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a clinical setting preferred
· Assist providers with surgical and medical procedures, including but not limited to: wound treatment, electrocardiograms, spirometry’s, nebulizer treatments, therapeutic injections and immunizations, phlebotomy, patient education, sterilization of equipment and the organization of the office environment
- Responsible for interviewing patients to establish medical history, record chart entries and obtain vital signs
- Triage patient phone calls for medical questions, prescription refills and relay advice from providers to the patients
- Experience in using an electronic medical record system preferably prior experience with use of ECW and or EPIC.
· Assist in population health, quality improvement projects as requested by management
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to pay close attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism with a strong work ethic
- An enthusiastic and trustworthy team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment, working both collaboratively and independently
· Health, dental, vision benefits for those that qualify
· Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance available
· 401k/Safe Harbor Account
· Paid Time Off
SCHEDULE: may vary on the needs of the practice
Work Remotely: No
Work Location: 826 N. Broad Street, Lansdale PA 19446
Office Hours of Operation: Office hours are M-TH from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM, Fri 8:30-4:30, Sat 8:30-12:30.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
Masks and eye wear provided.
- medical assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Travel Between Offices:
- Performing injections
- Sterilizing instruments
- Performing EKGs
Click Here To Apply