Phillips-Medisize, A Molex Company, is seeking an experienced Process Engineering Manager to lead the New Product Introduction (NPI) process development efforts at our New Richmond, WI, location. This position will lead the sampling and process development efforts of all new tooling, as well as helping sustaining operations with ongoing production support. We are seeking an individual who embraces change and drives for success through time management, goal setting, collaboration and dedication to delivering the best solutions possible. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, check out our open role!
- Lead thermoplastic and LSR process engineering efforts to develop robust, repeatable processes that meet or exceed project requirements
- Develop solutions that meet or exceed company cost, delivery, and quality goals
- Provide direct supervision and leadership for the sample technicians
- Define and perform molding process Design of Experiments (DOEs)
- Participate in/lead training for new and existing employees
- Responsible to specify, quote, and procure new molding equipment such as presses and auxiliary assets
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience in thermoplastic process engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in LSR process development
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, plastics field preferred
- Previous leadership experience
- Medical device development and validation experience
- Knowledge and background in Scientific Molding Process Development and process monitoring methods such as RJG, Priamus, etc
- Extensive knowledge of molding resins and process development for thermoplastic and LSR applications
- Technical-level knowledge in the areas of mold tooling, quality engineering, manufacturing engineering, secondary operations and assembly, and plastic product design
- Able to set-up, define and lead DOE activities using Minitab statistical software tool
- CAD experience including SolidWorks, ProE or equivalent is a definite plus
- Prior experience procuring presses and related equipment is preferred
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Click Here To Apply