Coastal Home Care is still hiring in your community!
Coastal Home Care is now a part of the Help at Home family of companies. We are the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us now more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
Our LPNs are focused on monitoring the personal care, companion and skilled nursing services provided by our direct care staff, coordinating clinical services, and ensuring quality of care.
We are currently offering a hiring incentive – please ask for more details during interview!
Coastal Home Care/Help At Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community, and our caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in certain benefit programs, and we offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. We also offer strong career path possibilities for those caregivers who are committed to growing within the organization.
- Duties include following the nurse care plan, medical plan of treatment and physicians’
- Documenting tasks, observations and evaluating outcomes
- Ensure quality care is delivered to our clients by creating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
- The LPN receives clinical direction and oversight from a Registered Professional Nurse
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Current Georgia RN or LPN license
- Current CPR certification
- Health physical (last 12 month)
- TB screening (last 12 months)
- Three (3) or more years nursing experience preferably in personal care home industry
In order to be employed as a Licensed Practical Nurse, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Powered by JazzHR
Click Here To Apply