We are residential remodeling and focuses on providing a great value. A second-generation family business with over 3,300 past clients. Our unique design studios allow our interior designers to help ensure steady sales and work for our crews year-round. Our detailed specifications and comprehensive planning process allow us to guarantee a favorable experience to our clients and give you clear direction in your work. Our goal is to plan every project well and ensure there are no unforeseen costs to clients and to finish by a guaranteed completion date. We also stand behind our work, offering clients a lifetime workmanship warranty.
We currently have an opening for an Apprentice Carpenter
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Light demo, framing, use of power tools.
- 2+ years field experience preferred.
- Attention to detail is a must as these details are what set us apart from our competitors.
- Communication and customer service skills are integral to long-term success.
- Reliable transportation is required for employment.
- An understanding of building & remodeling techniques, fast learner, and an appreciation for older homes.
- Relevant experience in remodeling older homes is a plus but not required.
- Use of a smartphone is required.
Castle offers a great benefits package. Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, IRA with a match up to 3%, HSA, paid vacation, and holiday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Carpentry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply