- First In Cargo is looking for full time driver (handlers) helpers to join our growing team in Austin TX, to deliver Amazon bulk packages for First In Cargo. We have grown from 7 trucks and 20 employees to 35 trucks and 100+ employees in 9 months. We are now the largest AMXL in the country! This is an amazing opportunity to become part of a growing and dynamic team where driver helpers/handlers are valued and respected. Handlers will be responsible for assisting in the delivering of bulk packages to customers. Handlers/Drivers will be in a 16 or 24-foot box truck, assisting drivers with daily delivery routes.* Typical routes will average 25-50 drops over 8-10 hrs. We need people who are reliable, quick, and ready to work each day. Ideal candidates are energetic and ready to get the job done. Successful Handlers put safety first and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction. Must be available to work Saturdays.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs
· Must be able to pull/push a dolly carrying 100 lbs of product
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Must consent to drug screening
· Must be at least 21 years old
Compensation and Benefits:
· Pay $15 per hr.
· Medical. (Must work at least 30 hrs/wk.)
· PTO days.
· Promotion opportunities.
Job Type: Full-Time, min 4 days.
First In Cargo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
To keep our Delivery Associates safe we have installed plastic barriers in our trucks, provided masks, gloves and hand sanitizers.
Click Here To Apply