Responsible for the administration and management of the day to day activities of Canfield Surgery Center, LLC (“AMBULATORY VENTURES”) including, without limitation, planning, organizing, and directing all activities of AMBULATORY VENTURES according to its policies, procedures, philosophy, and objectives as established from time to time by the Board of Managers. Participates in financial and cost-containment decisions. Ensures that AMBULATORY VENTURES meets all related local, state, federal, and accrediting-body rules and regulations. Serves as Performance Improvement, Infection Control Officer and Risk Manager. Responsible for management of all aspects of the environment of care, personnel, materials/equipment, education of personnel, and administrative duties. Coordinates and directs patient care in AMBULATORY VENTURES according to policies and procedures, state and federal regulations, and accepted accreditation standards. Promotes a favorable image of AMBULATORY VENTURES to physicians, patients, insurance companies, and the general public. May delegate duties as he or she deems necessary. Reports directly to the Ambulatory Ventures, Director of Operations for Ambulatory Surgical Services.
- Participates in AMBULATORY VENTURES committees, meetings, in-services, and activities.
- Recommends short- and long-term goals including action plan for AMBULATORY VENTURES to the Board of Managers.
- Maintains oversight of AMBULATORY VENTURES’s facility and equipment to ensure cleanliness, sterility, and operational ability at all times.
- Monitors the environment of care, including temperature, cleanliness, sterility, operational ability, ventilation, lighting, etc.
- Evaluates need for new/different items relative to competitive trends and needs of the community and facility and reports the result of such evaluation to the Board of Managers.
- Coordinates AMBULATORY VENTURES’s arrangements with contracted service providers (e.g., pathology, radiology, and housekeeping).
- Serves as liaison with professional ASC associations and incorporates new concepts into appropriate facility procedures.
1. Completion of minimum of two years’ advanced education (college level) in business, nursing, or healthcare administration.
2. Healthcare-management experience.
3. Active Registered Nursing Licensure for the State of Ohio
4. Strong ethical and moral character references.
5. Language skills adequate for high-level written, interpersonal, and telephone communication in American English.
1. Business-management experience
2. Financial-management experience
3. Bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing and/or healthcare or business administration
4. ASC experience
5. CPR certification
6. Strong knowledge of computers
Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply