The State of Minnesota has partnered with Vault Health and RUDCR Infinite Biologics to expand COVID-19 testing throughout the state. Vault Health, a startup specializing in healthcare for men, has turned our focus to help fulfill the demand for hard to get COVID-19 tests across the country.
We want to help with the ongoing pandemic, so we are using our business and our team to make testing for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, available to people across all 50 states immediately. Our test, in partnership with Rutgers University, takes a novel approach to testing patients that saves resources and reduces virus spread.
We are seeking a Site Manager to join our Minnesota Field Team overseeing the operations of our Moorhead COVID-19 testing site.
- The Site Manager is responsible for all aspects of the site operations. Typical duties would include:
- Establishing, monitoring, and enforcing appropriate safety and cleanliness standards
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained and communicating needs effectively with staffing partners
- Daily reporting including total tests performed, inventory, defects, waste, challenges, and concerns
- Motivate the team to achieve/exceed patient satisfaction goals including safety, service and registration
- Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
- Train, educate and role model appropriate behaviors
- Utilize tools and resources to enhance the patient experience
- Share feedback, generate ideas and insights to improve the process and experience
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Ensures all compliance standards are met
Who You Are & Your Experience
- Excellent customer service, ability to understand and address concerns effectively and efficiently
- Technologically savvy and can assist patients in navigating our website while testing.
- Willing to work as part of a team to coordinate patient care.
- High level of professionalism and customer service.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, dynamic company
- Demonstrated ability in guiding team to deliver an exceptional customer/patient experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and manage competing priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- 3-4 years retail/hospitality experience leading others
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Availability to work when needed, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maneuver around the testing site and office; lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to travel as required
Scheduling (Subject to change as needed)
- Wednesday – Friday 11-7:30
- Saturday-Sunday 9 – 4:30
We see an opportunity to drive the consumerization of healthcare by building modern marketing- and tech-enabled businesses that take costs out of the system, elevate the patient experience, and dramatically improve access.
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- 3 – 4 months
Full Time Opportunity:
Click Here To Apply