IMMEDIATELY HIRING – JOIN OUR FAMILY, YOU’LL WANT TO STAY!
Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive. As a Maintenance Assistant in assisted living & memory care, you’ll perform tasks for our residents and provide routine maintenance for the building.We are taking every precaution with your health and safety in mind by providing PPE & extensive training related to COVID-19. A meaningful job awaits you at Belmont Village Senior Living.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
How would you like to go to work every day working alongside Veterans, Doctors, Lawyers, Astronauts, Teachers, Professional Athletes & Movie Stars?
Access to daily earned pay, free Employee Assistance Program for you & your dependents, earn bonuses & prizes. Participate in philanthropic events, form lasting bonds with residents & work with teams passionate about senior care & our employees. Interested in growing your career with Belmont? We will provide the training!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Providing assistance and support to the Building Engineer in all areas of maintenance for the building and grounds.
- Performing routine building maintenance as directed (painting, floor care, pressure washing, basic plumbing repairs, etc.)
- Completing maintenance tasks in resident apartments
- Assisting with in-house resident moves
- Joining our growing company that has been recognized as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK®, by FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services for two consecutive years.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year commercial facility maintenance experience
- Customer service oriented approach while interacting with residents and guests
- 1 – 2 yrs hotel, hospital or assisted living facility maintenance experience is a plus!
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
Click Here To Apply