At LockNet, we are all about doors and locks. We are passionate about keeping people safe and secure by simplifying and providing door and lock solutions.
LockNet is a single-source provider of doors, door hardware, locking systems, keying systems, safe systems, and other related security and locksmithing services. We provide customized programs to fit client’s needs, with a single point of contact for New Construction, Facilities Maintenance, Loss Prevention, and Electromechanical Solutions. On the service side, LockNet provides locksmith services to retail, restaurant, healthcare, and banking chains nationwide. With access to well over 8,500 skilled technicians across North America, LockNet can provide service to any location quickly. On the supply side, LockNet offers doors, frames, and hardware to chain accounts. LockNet will work with the corporate office and general contractors to ensure competitive pricing on quality products designed for high-traffic locations.
LockNet is seeking a Warehouse Associate in the Inventory and Receiving Department to help inspect received goods to ensure accuracy and quality control, maintain tools and equipment, and work with all other internal departments to meet customer needs.
- Receiving and stocking of material.
- Quickly and accurately inspecting inbound material.
- Maintaining accurate inventory counts.
- Proper organization of shelf & bin locations.
- Assisting with all activities involving Material/Inventory Control.
- Closely coordinating and working with the Returned Goods and Shipping Departments.
- Adhering to all safety policies.
Specific duties include:
- Labeling product accurately.
- Stocking products and materials.
- Space utilization through organizing stocked inventory and any overflow.
- Maintaining accurate inventory and cycle count records.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
A successful candidate for this position will excel in:
- Communicating with employees, vendors and customers
- Effectively and efficiently organizing and executing responsibilities.
- Working effectively on computers with both internal and external software and systems.
- Working at a very fast pace while also accurately paying attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Door and Door Hardware Terminology is helpful.
Physical Requirements Include:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers, as well as other physical requirements in order to operate standard computer keyboard, office equipment, telephone, forklift and material handling equipment.
- Ability to maneuver around in both warehouse and office environments as needed.
- Ability to lift between 50lbs-75lbs consistently.
- Ability to work in a stationary position in increments throughout the day as needed.
At LockNet, we are all about doors and locks. We are passionate about keeping people safe and secure by simplifying and providing door and lock solutions. If this is something you are also passionate about, then we are thrilled to talk to you about opportunities to grow with us.
Since 1993, we have been a single-source provider of doors, door hardware, locking systems, keying systems, safe systems, and other related security and locksmithing services. LockNet provides customized programs to fit client’s needs, with a single point of contact for New Construction, Facilities Maintenance, Loss Prevention, and Electromechanical Solutions. LockNet also provides locksmith services to retail, restaurant, healthcare, and banking chains nationwide, with access to well over 8,500 skilled technicians across North America. LockNet strategically works with corporate offices and general contractors to ensure competitive pricing on quality products designed for high-traffic locations.
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance options that are low cost and/or paid for by LockNet for Employees, as well as reasonably priced options for the family.
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance and LTD that is paid for by LockNet
- Autonomy and ability to directly impact
- Being an industry leader and trendsetter
- Fast-growing company with vision
- Personal growth opportunities
- Being a part of a company who is adaptive to change
- Nimble and dynamic
- Getting to surround yourself with high-performers and other passionate co-workers and leaders
- Technology driven
- Laid back and accessible owners
- Open to new ideas and everyone has a voice
- Open and awesome culture (fun, dogs on premises)
- Family values
- Great people with close relationships
LockNet is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Click Here To Apply