The Harvest/Post-Harvest Staff’s duties include separating the incoming plant material into its respective parts, drying, curing, trimming, packaging, and storing product that is ready for sale.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process plants during different stages of harvest and post-harvest. (harvesting, trimming, curing, cleaning, packaging)
- Ensure organization of all harvest/post-harvest material.
- Responsible for quality control including inspection of plants, being vigilant of mold and mites, and ensuring attractive buds.
- Ensure the efficiency and quality of finished product is up to company standards.
- Maintain production timeline.
- Responsible for accurately weighing and recording finished material.
- Operate trimming machines.
- Responsible for daily product packaging activities.
- Must maintain organization of materials and cleanliness of work space.
- Assist packaging department when necessary.
- May be assigned other job duties if necessary.
- Ability to pass state mandated background check.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 21 years of age.
- Enthusiasm about the Medical Marijuana Industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Click Here To Apply