Chicago Home Healthcare is seeking a Part- time, experienced Home Healthcare field Occupational Therapist Assistant.
Chicago Home Healthcare is a Medicare Certified agency that has provided Home Healthcare to Seniors for over 10 years in the Chicago area.
Service with Compassion is Our Commitment!
Our Occupational Therapist Assistant positions offer flexible & day-time weekday hours. We service Chicago and cover cities within a 35 mile radius of our home office located on Jackson Ave. (downtown Chicago) Must know start of care and proper documentation with attention to details.
Occupational Therapist Assistant Home Healthcare Requirements:
- Current IL professional license & CPR
- Drivers license and proof of auto insurance
- Current TB and Health physical
- Home Healthcare experience 1 year +
You can also fax you resume to 312-421-5366
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- OTA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Healthcare: 1 year (Required)
- DL & Auto Insurance (Required)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Home Visit
Click Here To Apply