Immediate openings for Full Time Certified Nursing Assistants! Both DAY shift or NIGHT shift positions are available.
Kindred Hospital – Brea is a 48-bed transitional care hospital, we offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our CNAs play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients. We are located less than a mile north of Brea Junior High School and conveniently surrounded by restaurants and shops.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA you will:
- Assist nursing staff with patients’ personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living.
- More complex duties performed under supervision of professional nursing personnel.
- Completion of course for nursing assistants.
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification.
- BCLS Certification.
- Minimum six months experience in acute or long term care facility.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Acute care
- Long term care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Acute Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Required)
Click Here To Apply