Blue Hill Adult Day Health Center is currently seeking a Administrative/Medical Assistant to join our Team.
Blue Hill Adult Day Health Center was created to improve the quality of life for those in need of specialized care and to provide support for their families. We aim to provide a compassionate and accommodating environment with a professional staff to handle our client’s needs. Offering a variety of medical, nursing, rehabilitative, social and recreational programs is at the heart of our philosophy.
Please see the responsibilities that the position entails listed below.
– Work closely with insurance companies such as Mass Health, Senior Whole Health , Tufts and and others.
– Must be compassionate, well-liked, and have lots of patience towards our clients
– Liaison between family members and responsible parties
– Attend all mandated company training functions or submit proof of completing equivalent training to the clinical department in a timely.
– Attend to all patients in a courteous, professional manner.
– Be knowledgeable of and comply with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
– Communicates with patient, patient’s family and hospital/nursing home staff in a professional manner at all times.
– Completes necessary patient care reports and other company paperwork in accordance with company policy and procedures.
This is a full time position.
Compensation $16.00 – $ 22.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Portuguese (Preferred)
- Creole (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply