About 1A Auto
1A Auto is a high growth e-commerce company and we pride ourselves on employing the best talent. Each team member brings a unique skill set to the table and collectively have a track record of accomplishing the most challenging of goals. We are an online aftermarket auto parts retailer headquartered northwest of Boston. We are a leader in our market and are positioned for further growth. We offer a great “can-do” culture, a casual work environment, and the opportunity to apply your skills in a rewarding situation.
We are passionate about empowering people to do their own auto repairs. Our company’s mission is to make your car projects go smoothly and to become your trusted source for auto parts. We treat our customers like family. And our niche is to provide great value, exceptional customer service and education to make customers confident in their decision to do their own repairs.
1A Auto is seeking a talented, creative Video Production Assistant to join our in-house video production studio. This role will be responsible for creating and editing video content in a collaborative production environment. The work will range from filming “how to videos” to editing fully developed storyboards.
- Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Must be comfortable with most video codecs and formats
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback
- Must be detailed-oriented, technical, organized, and creative
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and juggle competing priorities
- Must be able to cut at a timely pace while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Capable of operating professional cameras, for remote production and studio production shoots
- Lighting setups and adjustments as well as a solid understanding of audio are necessary to maximize the quality of the resulting video.
- The ability to perform post production editing, to deliver a product that benefits the customer
- Social networking knowledge a plus
- Must act professional at all times and be comfortable working with all executive levels.
- Maintain understanding of current and new technology in the production field
- Bachelor’s degree in video/media, digital media, marketing or related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of video production experience including producing, directing, shooting, lighting, editing, and sound recording.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and ability to prioritize and to simultaneously handle multiple tasks
- Ability to use and understand MS Office programs
- Experience with YouTube and other social media
- Familiarity with online collaboration software like Asana and Microsoft Teams a plus
- Knowledge of auto parts and auto repair a plus
- Health Savings Account
- Basic Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Monthly and Quarterly cash incentives for attendance and other programs
Please note: This job description is not all inclusive, but rather is intended to capture the majority of the job functions.
1A Auto fulfills that mission by providing the highest quality parts and the best customer experience possible. We offer only the most reliable parts, made of the best materials. We employ a team of automotive experts on our US-based customer service team. That’s what’s grown 1A Auto from a small company selling out of a local garage into a high tech auto-parts retailer with state of the art facilities across the United States.
Click Here To Apply