Our center is currently seeking to hire teachers who are dependable, energetic, flexible, and have a love for teaching young children for the following positions:
- Lead Teacher (3-year-olds): Full time
- Teachers should be able to create an environment that is nurturing and safe using best practices while meeting the NCDCDEE and Dept of Health rules and regulations. Teachers develop positive relationships with children and their families in order to support each child’s development. Teachers will develop lesson plans using Foundations for Early Learning guidelines.
- Associates degree in ECE, CDA, or coursework towards these are preferred, however, if the fit is right, we are willing to hire if the candidate has the NCECC and agrees to take ongoing EDU coursework to maintain their employment. We have access to scholarships and tuition assistance to help pay for ECE courses and degrees.
- Experience working in a child care center is preferred, but not necessary.
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must pass a criminal background check before 1st day of work https://ncchildcarecbc.nc.gov/
- Must have negative TB test results before 1st day of work https://ncchildcare.ncdhhs.gov/Portals/0/documents/pdf/T/TB_Screening_or_Test_Record.pdf
- Must have a physical exam before 1st day of work https://ncchildcare.ncdhhs.gov/Portals/0/documents/pdf/S/Staff_Health_Assessment_Medical_Center.pdf?ver=2019-06-18-173040-697
Pay is based on experience & education
The center is open from 6:30 to 5:30. Hours can be somewhat flexible.
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Time Off for sickness, vacation and holidays
- Education Scholarships
- Optional benefit package after 90 days through Aflac
To inquire about this position please send resume
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep staff and children as safe as possible we are following all health and safety guidelines provided by NCDCDEE and the CDC.
- Preschool: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- NC Early Childhood Credential (Preferred)
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply