Our Aesthetic Practice is seeking an Experienced Aesthetic Nurse Injector who is a Licensed Registered Nurse, to perform non-surgical injectable and laser treatment procedures at our location in Spring, TX.
This is a part-time (PRN) position one day a week.
The ideal candidate will have a polished, professional appearance, exceptional communication skills, and will provide high quality patient care. Compensation based on experience and educational background.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform patient consultations to recommend and develop a comprehensive treatment plan based on client’s needs.
- Conduct in-depth patient interviews that include taking medical history, explaining risks and benefits, and obtaining signed consents for procedures.
- Administer cosmetic injections, including neurotoxins and dermal fillers, independently or under direct supervision of the Nurse Practitioner and Medical Director, ensuring overall patient satisfaction.
- Perform laser treatments such as Laser Hair Removal, IPL Photofacial, PDO Threads, and skin resurfacing procedures.
- Perform IV therapy services.
- Maintain accurate documentation of patient’s needs, preferences, and services provided in all medical files.
- Monitor inventory levels of injectables, supplies, and equipment to ensure adequate stock.
- Attend all in-house training and commit to outside continuing education when needed or requested.
- Open to learning new techniques, procedures, and brand language.
- Hold a high level of professionalism when interacting with clients, patients, and staff members.
- Abide by all state laws and regulations regarding sanitation, protocols, and safety.
- Practice patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA guidelines and company policy.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned or requested.
- Valid Registered Nurse issued by the State of Texas, required.
- Laser Certification issued by the State of Texas, required.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience as a Cosmetic Injector and Laser Specialist, required.
- Experience working in a Dermatology, Medical Spa, or Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery setting, highly preferred.
- Strong procedural, technical, and anatomical competency of injection technique for facial aesthetic treatments.
- High attention & care to detail, and naturally possess strong aesthetic sensibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly organized, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong knowledge and/or interest of most up-to-date techniques and trends in skin care and injectables.
- Working knowledge of computer applications and skills, required.
TO EXPEDITE YOUR APPLICATION: Submit a current headshot photo, updated resume and cover letter to: contact @beautyiqmedispa.com
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $26.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Paid time off
We implement COVID policies as per the TMB rules and regulations.
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- aesthetics: 2 years (Required)
- RN (Required)
- BLS, ACLS (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Click Here To Apply