Mariposa Senior Care is looking to fill a Client Service Coordinator position in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The Client Service Coordinator works to acquire new clients and retain existing ones by ensuring that clients receive the highest standards of service.
This position is responsible for the overall coordination of seamless care for clients receiving home health services from Mariposa. They will serve as a mentor and resource to staff by providing support, guidance and training as needed.
In this position you will:
- Transmit work instructions from the Director to the staff.
- Assign workload duties to the staff as approved by the Director.
- Assist with monitoring performance and relaying feedback to caregivers.
- Act as a resource for staff members.
- Troubleshoot most difficult problems within the department and find appropriate solutions.
- Work closely with the Director to continually update and improve functions.
- Work part of full-time hours (Friday and Saturday) with one of current clients.
- Work the other half of full-time hours in the office (office days are flexible).
The ideal candidate needs to be compassionate and patient, with a desire to help our clients remain independent in their homes.
Applicant requirements include:
· Must be at least 18 years of age;
· Must possess high school diploma or GED;
· Able to provide at least three verifiable professional references;
· Must have your own reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance and registration;
· Shall have one year-full-time experience in home health care in an institutional setting, such as a hospital or nursing home; OR
· Shall have one year full-time experience within the last five years in direct client care in a home health agency setting; OR
· Evidence of sympathetic attitude toward care of the elderly, disabled or ill;
· Demonstrated ability to read, write and carry out directions;
· Evidence of maturity and ability to deal effectively with job demands;
· Good verbal and written communications skills required;
· Shall have a criminal history check conducted prior to being offered permanent employment with this agency;
· Client needs and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position requires special hours including working weekends, evenings and holidays;
· Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently;
· Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds;
· strong leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills
· Must be Punctual and Reliable;
· Must be neat in appearance and practice, with good personal hygiene;
· Behavior shall be professional at all times and consistent with Mariposa’s culture, mission, values, philosophy, and policies and procedures;
· Must possess visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication;
· Able to drive 50-100 miles per day using your own vehicle for purposes such as assessments, marketing, meetings, covering shifts, and to safely transport clients as needed;
· Assist clients in maintaining safe and healthy lifestyles, and monitor for changes in their general health, appearance, behavior, and patterns of activities;
· Able to work in a stressful environment;
· Able to assess and communicate with ill clients, co-workers and the general public;
· Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and extensive sitting, bending and standing;
· Acts as a liaison between clients, caregivers, doctor’s, insurance companies, guardians, social workers, etc.
· Able to perform comprehensive client assessments and reassessments;
· Able to fill in for caregivers when needed;
· Able to monitor staff performance and make recommendations for wage increases or discipline;
· Able to perform staff evaluations and provide appropriate feedback for improvements;
· Able to train staff properly in hands-on tasks such as transfers, safe ambulation, ADL’s, household chores, medication assistance, daily routines, etc.;
· Provide client support services in timely and accurate manner;
· Answer client calls and address their queries and concerns within the assigned timelines;
· Identify prospective clients through networks and referrals;
· Analyze and resolve service related issues promptly;
· Negotiate service contract and costs with clients as needed;
· Schedule and participate in regular client meetings/teleconferences to strengthen client relationships;
· Any other task that Mariposa Senior Care may choose to have the Client Services Coordinator perform
Mariposa offers Paid Trainings and Competitive Wages. We strive to make a difference in our client’s and employee’s lives. Mariposa Home Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Home Health
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply