Do you love to work on your car in your driveway? Do you find yourself making frequent trips to the auto parts store to keep your ride running smooth? Do you find yourself actually paying attention during car commercials?
AWC wants you! We are a family owned and operated auto processing company.
Come work for us and get to work on brand new cars all day, every day. Be the first to know of new technology. Learn more about different vehicles. Get to talk shop with your co-workers.
Our benefits are incredible, our environment is exciting, and our team is cohesive.
Read the description below and apply! Interview spots are filling up fast!
Benefits: we are a Union Shop, excellent benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental & 401K)
Work Shifts: Day: 7:00AM-3:30PM
Job duties: Accessory Installer Level II is responsible for minor installations of various factory accessories such as, but not limited to floor mats, first aid kits, booklets, labels, etc.
Other Criteria: Able to stand, walk, and work outdoors in all weather conditions; able to drive both standard and automatic automobiles; able to lift 40 pounds; good visual ability; mechanical aptitude; must have valid driver’s license & good driving record; must be able to pass a physical, drug screen, and background check. AWC is an equal opportunity employer!
Job Type: Full-time
- Valid Drivers License (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.73 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Can you drive a stick shift / Manuel Transmission
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
Click Here To Apply