Our team is growing and we are looking for energetic Senior Digital Media Sales Representatives. You will be a key member of a growing team focused on the execution of innovative digital advertising campaigns that drive revenue.
As a Digital Media Sales Rep, you will be responsible for selling advertising and digital marketing solutions to companies across the country.
This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging Sales environment. We will provide you the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
Do you have what it takes to be successful at Vivial?
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- An understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a very structured environment.
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
- Could be some minimal travel to customer locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
A few points about why it’s great to work at Vivial:
- Best in class compensation program – unlimited earnings potential.
- Outstanding benefits – including major medical, dental, matching 401k with immediate vesting and an excellent PTO program
- Paid training and bonus programs
- Open territories
- Top 10 SEO provider
- Google Premier Partner, Google Certified Training
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Click Here To Apply