Currently looking for qualified Registered Nurse (RN) candidates to fill a full time staffing contract opportunity as a Home Health RN. Position is located in Peoria, but services areas are in Peoria and surrounding counties. 1-2 years of recent Home Health experience is perfered.
40 hours per week. Paid weekly.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Care – RN
- Organize and deliver the care for patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
Requirements of the Registered Nurse – RN
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Illinois
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility
Click Here To Apply