Community Home Health Care is in search of N.Y.S. certified HHAs (Home Health Aides) and PCAs (Personal Care Assistants) for a few of our clients in Hempstead, NY.
There are some individuals that want to stay in the comfort of their own homes, but they need your assistance. It can be a few hours a week, or full time. You can make a big difference in others’ lives!
Our Agency can help you find the right individuals to care for.
You pick the hours that work best for you!
- Paid Orientation
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAID SICK TIME
- BENEFIT DEBIT CARD (flex card) —for public transit, parking, cell phone, dependent care, dental & Vision HRA
- Competitive Pay.
- Weekly pay – direct deposit available.
- Flexible & local shifts.
- Health Insurance* & Free Annual Health Checkup
- Employee discount program
- Aide of the Month –CASH bonus, award & more!
Some services we provide to patients:
- Bathing & Dressing.
- Meal Prep and/or Feeding.
- Medication Reminders.
- Light cleaning.
- Payment of bills and other essential errands.
✔ Must be at least 18 or older.
✔ Up-to-date physical, PPD & MMRs.(we can help with this!)
✔ NYS HHA or PCA certificate.
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance. We are always seeking bright professionals to join our community!
*Some restrictions may apply.
**Salary based on location.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.50 – $16.22 per hour
- pca (Preferred)
- hha (Preferred)
- Do you have 3 months of caregiving experience within the last 3 years? (personal or professional)
Click Here To Apply