$12/hour +monthly attendance Bonus
Company Contribution towards company healthcare
Payed Holidays & Vacation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safety: Conduct personal behaviors to ensure safety is the number one priority. Attend all safety trainings. Comply with all company safety policies and procedures. Troubleshoot unsafe conditions and take appropriate levels of corrective action. Take an active role to insure that human safety is never compromised.
- Recycle all items Empty trash in both Warehouse and Office areas and take to dumpster or recycling areas.
- Handle daily bundling of cardboard and plastic for recycling.
- Quality & Food Safety: Comply with the Good Manufacturing Practices. Complete and document all sanitation quality checks. Ensure safe handling and cleaning of allergen and non-GMO production equipment.
- Actively participate in team meetings, committees and task forces. Meet expectation with regard to attendance and other guidelines.
- Clean In Place (CIP): Understand basic CIP and sanitation theory. Conduct the steps required to insure an effective CIP of each circuit. Maintain all CIP systems in a “like new” state. Verify and document each CIP cycle. Troubleshoot and correct deviations in CIP system performance. Conduct daily cleaning as required.
- Ensure Waste areas are properly maintained.
- System Management: Complete daily CIP documentation. Help to maintain changeover parts storage areas. Help to maintain Sanitation SOPs.
- Complete shift hand off at SHO boards.
- Safely operate Powered Industrial Equipment
- Other duties as assigned
MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT/PUSH/PULL 75 Pounds
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Waiting period may apply
Click Here To Apply