For COVID Trial
Registered Nurse/Clinical Research Nurse
Care Access Research is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to help us with clinical research protocols. This individual would be required to perform drug preparation of investigational products in a hospital or a clinic.
- Preparation of study drug.
- Intravenous administration of Investigational Product (study drug) including starting and monitoring IV.
- Assisting physician in management of infusion reactions.
- Maintain a clean, efficient clinical area to assure the highest standards of patient care.
- Follow Safety and PPE procedures as well as maintain proper documentation of infusion procedure
- Over 1 year in experience with intravenous drug administration and drug preparation.
- RN or Pharmacist required.
- Ability to work with patients in a constructive and professional manner.
- Command of professional Business English (written and spoken).
Job Type: Contract
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company’s Facebook page: