UST Global® is a leading provider of platforms; digital innovation; artificial Intelligence and end-to-end IT & Business services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We are transforming corporations through deep domain expertise; knowledge-based ML platforms; as well as profound anthropological efforts to understand the end customer and design products and interactions that create delight. We are deeply committed to developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ problems and to develop platforms to address them.
UST Global® is looking for a RPA Architect will be an expert in Automation Anywhere.
The Smart Automation technical lead role is the ultimate team responsible of end to end technical deliverables produced by the development team; and also its single point of contact for external stakeholders.
Other key goals are definition and review of best practices and standards; technical and analytics assistance to Operations teams for critical incidents; and support to external technical activities related to Smart Automation deliveries (upgrades; patching; backups; network changes; designs; etc.). The role also covers the definition and support to implementation of central components reusable by other development teams.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Document and promote the maintenance of documentation related to Smart Automation projects; such as best practices; platform; technical issues; stakeholders; processes; etc.
- Technical assistance for development and test of internal projects; contacting the suppliers when needed
- Lead the technical component of Smart Automation deliverables; ensuring the code follows standards and best practices for a better maintenance of code in production
- Definition of central reusable components for Smart Automation projects.
- Ensure a proper code quality is provided in Smart Automation projects as per defined standards and best practices
- Definition and support to engineering end to end processes applicable to Smart Automation projects (deployments; change management; development; etc.)
- Analysis and introduction of new tools; methods and technologies that can be applied to Smart Automation area (either from requests; or as part of proactive regular activities).
- Design and/or support the design and usage of common tools that can improve Smart Automation projects quality and related processes
- Assist on software release and deployments when needed
- Qualifications – Essential
- Excellent knowledge of technologies used by Smart Automation projects (Automation Anywhere RPA)
- Technical skills to work with tools and languages (scripting; general purpose languages; code analysis tools; version control; etc.)
- Qualification – Desirable
- Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services (LUIS; Bot Framework; Power Automate)
- OCR experience (ABBYY FlexiCapture)
- Databases (e.g Oracle; MS SQL)
- Middleware (Software AG; ETL tools)
- Linux shell
- Excellent verbal and oral communication
- Should possess leadership qualities
- Work with minimum supervision; should be a leader than a follower
- Culturally sound
- Robotic Process Automation with Automation Anywhere
- Cost Reduction and Avoidance
- Consultative Communications
- Staff Training/Team Leadership
- Management Consultation
- Budget Administration/Management
- Project Leadership
- Change Management
- Strategic Business Partnerships
- Quality Assurance & Control
This position is based in Deerfield Illinois. UST will provide relocation assistance.
UST Global is a technology partner dedicated to transforming businesses, communities, and the people who live within them. Operating in 25 countries, we deliver future-ready digital transformation strategy services, products, and platforms that create new possibilities and help you imagine what’s next in financial services, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, semiconductor, and communications. But what matters most is the deep partnership we forge with you to solve the unique challenges you face today, while preparing you for tomorrow.
That’s us together. That’s UST Global.
For US region, Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity and Inclusion Strategy UST is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. Employment decisions comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Immigration and Nationality Act, Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act and any applicable state and local laws. Further, UST is committed to having a workplace that encourages diversity and inclusion.
Click Here To Apply