YOSHINOYA IS LOOKING FOR LEADERS!
**Wearing a face mask at the time of the interview is required.
The Career Opportunity
We have immediate opportunities for Shift Managers throughout Southern California. This is an entry level supervisory position where you will oversee shifts when the General Manager is off, in meetings, and/or unavailable. You will be trained to be proficient as both cook and cashier so you can train and work various positions during peak periods. You will ensure that company policies, procedures, and standards are followed and troubleshoot any problems that may occur while you are in charge. Opportunities for advancement will depend on your performance and how quickly you are able to catch on. This is a full time position and we have day and evening shifts available, or a combination of the two.
- Minimum 2 years quick service restaurant experience with at least 6 months in some type of a lead or supervisory position.
- Ability and desire to work in the kitchen and as a cashier.
- Certain stores may require bilingual English and Spanish skills.
- A stable work history.
- Basic competency in supervising others
- Ability to multitask throughout your workday
- Reliable transportation to work opening and closing shifts
- Strong leadership and communication skills
The Compensation and Benefits
Yoshinoya provides the types of employee benefits that you would expect of an industry leader including:
- Paid time-off
- 401K retirement plan
- Shift Meal while “in charge”
- The opportunity to advance into a General Manager position which will qualify you for a rich benefits package including a performance based bonus based on operating results, industry leading healthcare benefit options, life insurance, vacation & sick time, and much more.
Yoshinoya America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yoshinoya Holdings, based in Japan. With a history that started in 1899 and more than 2000 stores worldwide, Yoshinoya Holdings has been both leader and innovator in the QSR Japanese segment. The American subsidiary has over 100 stores (70+ company owned) and is Southern California’s best kept secret.
Yoshinoya America has quietly reinvented itself over the past 4 years under a new leadership team. New brand positioning, menu items, remodels, upgraded systems, and improved execution have resulted in comp-store sales increases of more than 25%. During the same period, the QSR segment has seen little if any sales growth. Our remaining stores will be remodeled this year as we start to open restaurants in new markets. Over the next few years, we plan to nearly double the size of the company. Opportunity is knocking! You owe it to yourself to take a closer look at Yoshinoya and use our success as your springboard to new career opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply