Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values: Integrity, Passion, Creativity, Perseverance and Achievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
Multi-Color Corporation in Algoma, WI is looking for a Press Pan Washer on our 12- hour shifts. Shift D is 4:45PM-5:00AM, Sunday through Tuesday and every other Saturday night. A stepping stone to a career in the printing industry!
We reward our employees with:
- Competitive wages with shift differentials for night shifts
- 401(k) with company match
- HSA eligible Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Paid vacation + 8 paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- Long term disability insurance coverage
- Free near-site clinic visits
- Onsite nurse
- Health & wellness coaching
- Gym/Health club membership reimbursement
- Safety Incentives
- Education Reimbursement
Role and Responsibilities:
- Reads and understands job jacket.
- Uses information on work instructions to ensure that all equipment needed is on set up cart.
- Mount plates are required.
- Perform machine wash up with the use of wash up cart following standard work procedures.
- Performs machine make-ready to run proper production including removing and loading print cylinders, material, lamination, die, score, etc. following standard work.
- Assist operators with setting up any auxiliary equipment.
- Empties trash and rag containers as they become full.
- Cuts cores using core cutting equipment.
- Makes sure all equipment is returned to pre-production area.
- Requests stock from inventory clerk.
- Remove finished rolls as needed. Prepares stock for RTS.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in other areas as needed or assigned. Insure that press is maintained in safe working order at all times by making sure all guards and safety devices are in good condition and are properly used. Report all unsafe conditions to shift supervisor either verbally or in writing.
- Keep work area maintained to AIB standards and comply with GMP expectations. Follow 6S requirements.
- Work effectively with prepress department and co-workers as it pertains to achieving customer satisfaction, cost control and timely performance of duties. Look for and have input for implementing suggestions for producing work more efficiently.
- Required to work 12 hour shifts; required to work weekends as scheduled on a regular or as-needed basis.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Must read, write, understand and communicate in English.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Working knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
PHYSICAL AND/OR MENTAL DEMANDS:
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to:
- Wear hearing, foot, eye and/or other personal protective equipment while in a manufacturing setting
- Continuously stand for long periods; frequently walk, stoop, bend, crouch, kneel; occasionally climb or balance.
- Regularly use hands and fingers to handle, feel, grasp/clasp and manipulate small items
- Regularly use hands and arms to reach for items in the work area; Occasionally use hands to write and type
- Frequently lift up to 40 pounds. Occasionally lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Regularly push or pull objects up to 40 pounds. Occasionally move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Vision abilities include – close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to distinguish color variations, and ability to adjust focus.
- Medium to loud noise environment
- Work flexible/varying schedules and hours as needed
- Work overtime as required by workload and customer mandated deadlines
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
Click Here To Apply