Helping Our Country’s Veterans!
Excellent opportunity to help Veterans with a thriving, growing team. Flexible work hours for you as an individual or your practice.
We are looking for candidates that live within a 50-mile radius of this jobs’ location.
We may make exceptions for jobs located in Montana and Oregon.
Must have your own Malpractice insurance.
*Doctors who have their own office will be HIGHLY considered!!*
- Perform Compensation and Pension Examinations on Veterans
- Complete a thorough review of digital medical records
- Conduct a physical assessment based on specific disability claims
- Submit information gathered through an online portal for the VA to review as part of a compensation/pension claim.
- All exams will take place at approved facilities with proper equipment and internet access provided.
- If you have your own practice you can conduct these exams with a flexible schedule that works with your current patient scheduling.
- Board-certified Physician (1099)
- Design your own schedule (7 days a week, weekends encouraged). Availability of at least 3 to 7 days a month is preferred.
If you’re looking for a Great supplemental income opportunity for you as an individual or to add to your own practice apply for this job today!
Who we are:
Sentinel Health Services is a provider of government-outsourced occupational health and disability examination services in the nation.
Specific details will be provided during the interview process.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $90.00 – $400.00 per hour
- Physician: 1 year (Required)
- Doctorate (Required)
- Cheyenne, WY (Required)
- Board of Certification in Family Medicine (Required)
- Do you have your own office that you already practice medicine out of?
Click Here To Apply