Are you a compassionate practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine? Are you looking for a long-term position that offers you the opportunity to grow and develop as you make a significant difference in the lives of women and their families? We are an established Upper East Side fertility practice, looking for the right person to join our dedicated team.
We take an integrative approach to treatment, combining Traditional Chinese Medicine, functional medicine and a mind/body/spirit approach to wellness, offering end-to-end, comprehensive care and support. The person we seek will appreciate the highly professional yet heart-centered environment we have created, and is looking for an opportunity to expand, both professionally and personally. Our office is warm and supportive, offering a nurturing environment to both patients and team.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Solid and demonstrated knowledge of acupuncture, nutrition, herbs, supplements and fundamental practice principles.
- A mind/body/spirit orientation with at least some fertility experience.
- Dependability, integrity, compassion and skill.
- A positive demeanor grounded in a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to work on weekends as the unique needs of fertility procedures demand.
- An appreciation for the nuances of a high-end medical practice.
- A passion for women’s health and a personal commitment to wellness.
- Enthusiasm for all around professional and personal growth and development.
- Flexibility, with an ability to be a team player.
- An intrinsic spirit of service with an interest in women’s spirituality and empowerment.
- A polished and professional appearance.
What We Offer:
- A stimulating and supportive environment for personal accomplishment and growth.
- The willingness to invest in training the right person who is prepared to harness their abilities and grow with us over time.
- Excellent exposure and visibility to industry leaders.
- Collaboration with Western Medicine experts.
- A unique opportunity for long-term professional growth.
- A non-toxic, healthy, ‘green’ office environment.
- Full administrative support.
We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated person to join our staff. If you would like to be considered, please email your resume with a description of why you’d be a perfect fit for this position. Resumes must include a corresponding cover letter in order to be reviewed. Compensation commensurate with experience and performance. Thank you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $21.00 – $70.00 per hour
- Holistic Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Acupuncture (Required)
- Acupuncture License (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Click Here To Apply