Midwest Allergy and Asthma Clinic, P.C. is looking for a full-time medical collections representative to join our billing team. We are looking for an individual with experience in: collections, working patient accounts, and taking/posting payments. Additionally, the following is required:
- 2-5 years of medical billing experience preferred
- Working knowledge of insurance companies and terminology related to benefit information
- Computer literate, with accurate keyboard skills.
- Ability to manage difficult situations in a positive manner.
- Experience with inbound and outbound calls
- Pleasant speaking voice and calm demeanor; customer service skills
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team
Facility is a smoke-free campus
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- ICD-10: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Billing: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Click Here To Apply