AccentCare ® is actively seeking talented, compassionate LVNs to help care for patients in the comfort of their own home. While Making a Difference on the front line of healthcare, it is AccentCare’s commitment to provide the highest standards of safety equipment and training to keep you safe!
Help slow the spread of COVID – Work with patients AT home. Join our Team and support social distancing while you work.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes—delivering evidence-based care in the home—and providing comprehensive training to further develop our staff along with continuing education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make a Difference every day.
Position: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Reports to: Director Patient Care Services
Shift(s): Monday-Friday AM Shift
SIGN BONUS Available! $1000!
Home healthcare nurses provide continuous nursing care to patients in medically fragile conditions. At AccentCare, our nurses spend quality 1:1 time building a relationship with each of their patients. We are committed to service and quality that shows in our compassion and in positive patient outcomes.
As an LVN you will:
· Provide nursing shift care in accordance with the written plan of treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that authorize and direct changes
· Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to maintain accurate and complete medical records.
· Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and the general public.
· Perform nursing services only under the guidance and supervision of a registered nurse.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
· Graduate of accredited practical/vocational nursing program
· Currently Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in state(s) of agency operation
· Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
· One (1) year LVN or RN experience (must be paid nursing experience)
Bonus Info: $500 after 30 days of employment and another $500 after 90 days of employment. Employee (LVN) must work an average of 24 or more hours during that timeframe). *Must have 1 year of LVN experience to qualify for sign on bonus.
Thank you for your interest in AccentCare. We are very excited to speak with you. Please feel free to call the office at 909.626.6817
The future of healthcare starts with you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid sick time
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Completion bonus
- Signing bonus
We provide PPE to all of our nurses. We also limit your exposure by having you work 1:1 with your patient! We want our employees and patients to remain safe!
- PAID LVN: 1 year (Required)
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply