Immediate opening for fulltime LPN, temporary position through January. Days and hours flexible based on your availability.
#EclipseEnriches Grow Your Career at Elmcroft Today!
If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect, Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy some of the following rewards:
- Polo shirts, and complimentary shoes!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and development!
- Associate Discounts and perks on everyday purchases! Travel, events, cell phone service, office supplies and more!
- Medical plan choices – we share in the cost!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity Theft Protection You choose!
- 401k Retirement Benefit let us tell you about our match!
And more perks!
- Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist you
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your residents
Making a living and make a difference. www.eclipseseniorliving/careers
Provides nursing support as directed by the Resident Services Director to all nursing associates and Residents.
Directly supervises all associates of the nursing department while on shift, with final supervisory authority resting with the Resident Services Director. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; participating in the performance appraisal process, rewarding and disciplining associate; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers and/or supervises the self-administration of medications.
- Verifies identity of Resident receiving medication, verifies that the correct medication is being given, and records time of administration on the MAR/MOR.
- Presents medication to Resident and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication.
- Obtains and records Residents vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration), weight, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Observes Resident to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Counsels residents in identifying and resolving social or other problems.
- Schedules doctors appointments based on the needs of the resident
- Assures that all new medications are faxed to the pharmacy in order to get the prescription filled timely and accurately.
- Informs families when mail order medicines need to be reordered.
- Talk to physicians offices and doctors as needed to take phone orders or change orders for a resident.
- Assures call lights are answered in a timely manner to attend to the residents needs as soon as possible after the call light is signaled (7 minutes maximum).
- Keep accurate counts of the narcotic sheet
- Attends all training and conferences as required to stay abreast of changes in the nursing profession as well as to maintain appropriate CEUs for license, with prior approval of supervisor. Assures all training required by the state regulations is completed and documented each year.
- Assures all caregiver duties as performed as assigned and documented appropriately.
- Participates in the Care Planning process as assigned.
- Assists in the oversight of appropriate training for all nursing staff to assure requirements for state regulations are met, as assigned by supervisor.
- Addresses associate, family and resident concerns to promote satisfaction and good communication.
- Is fully knowledgeable of the fire evacuation and disaster policy of the community and participates as assigned in fire and disaster drills.
- Demonstrates an understanding of compliance and ethics program policies and procedures.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Maintains appropriate degree of confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our residents.
- Education: A minimum of a one-year certificate from an accredited college or technical school; three to six months related experience or training
- LPN/LVN/RN license required.
Address: 7620 Timberlin Park Road Jacksonville, FL – 32256
Property Description: Elmcroft of Timberlin Parc
Property Number: 140-2070
Click Here To Apply